Out of Bounds
- Defined by inside points, at ground level, of large white stakes and fence posts.
- White stakes / lines : Out of bounds
- Yellow stakes / lines : Water hazard
- Red stakes / lines : Lateral water hazard
- Blue stakes : G.U.R (Ground Under Repair) or flower beds
The following are declared as immovable obstruction and relief / free drop may be obtained. (Rules 24-2).
- All appliances connected with the sprinklers, drainage system, refreshment kiosk, shelter, fixed seats, protective fences, litter bin, yardage marker “PURING” Tree, lamp poles.
Integral Parts of he Course
- Big stones / wooden lakes through the green except when surrounded by flowers are part of the course. All roads and paths that are not artificially-surfaced anre deemed to be integral parts of the course.
Protection of Young Trees
- Protection of young trees defined by supported-stakes on the tree. If interference exist, the ball must be lifted and dropped without penalty in accordance with the procedure prescribed in Rule 24-2b.
- All players should play from the dropping zone when their balls enter the pond as below:
- Orchid Course * Hole No. 7 and 8
Unless otherwise noted, the penalty for breach of Local Rule is:
Match Play – Lost of hole ; Stroke Play – Two Strokes.